Marlborough Trials Centre appreciates your business and always seeks to provide top quality products from well-respected manufacturers.
Returns of Goods are accepted under the following conditions.
- Credits sought for returned Goods (the Returned Goods) are at the Suppliers exclusive discretion and subject to the following conditions:
- Returns permission must be obtained in advance in respect of the Returned Goods. The purchase date and invoice must be quoted; and
- The Returned Goods must be received by the Supplier within seven (7) days of the invoice date accompanied by a credit note with the required information; and
- All credits sought for Returned Goods must identify the reason for the return; and
- The Returned Goods must be in an unused, unmarked, saleable condition and in the manufacturer’s/supplier’s packaging.
- Goods purchased by Stock Order, Back Order, or Indent Order are non-returnable under any circumstances.
- Returned Goods must be returned free into the Supplier’s Store, all transportation charges, insurance, taxes, duties and additional charges being borne by the Applicant.
- Where appropriate, the Supplier will remedy the defect by way of repair, replacement, or (if necessary) refund.
- If credits sought for Returned Goods are not received in accordance with the requirements specified in clause 1 the Applicant will be inclusively deemed to have accepted the Goods and the Supplier will not incur any subsequent liability whatsoever in relation to the Goods.
- A re-stocking fee of 15% may apply to Returned Goods.